1. Please note full payment is required upfront via the online booking system on this website.
2. We require at least 48 hours notice for cancellations. No refund can be given for less than 48 hours notice.
In the event of a cancellation, £25 will be deducted to cover administration costs and the balance will be refunded from the original fee.
We reserve the right ourselves to cancel any booking, after giving notice to you, in the event that we are unable to let the accommodation booked for reasons beyond our reasonable control or in circumstances such that we believe the accommodation is unsuitable. In these circumstances, a full refund will be given.
3. We also require 48 hours notice for cancellation of any catering that was booked for your time at The Red Beach Hut.
4. As much as we’d like to, we can’t control the weather. We cannot promise alternative dates in the event of poor weather.
5. The most up-to-date prices for beach hut hire are shown on our website. Any prices shown are subject to regular review and may change.
6. Can we respectfully ask when using any of our huts that you please wash up any used utensils, crockery etc and that you take all food and rubbish with you. We provide all cleaning products for this purpose and provide a brush for sweeping out the hut before leaving. Great care and pride is taken in looking after and cleaning our hut before any rental and we would be most grateful if they could be left as originally found. If we find any of our huts have not been used with respect, The Red Beach Hut has the right to refuse further rentals to any person.
7. Behaviour at our huts should be in keeping with the family environment and should not be excessive, noisy or disruptive. The person who has made the booking is responsible for the obligations and conditions of hire. We reserve the right to ask you to leave if any member of the party is displaying unreasonable behaviour, causing a nuisance to other people or damage to the hut.
8. Keep to the boundaries of the beach hut in order to not encroach on our neighbour’s space, this includes children. Do not allow them to run or wander to other huts. You are not allowed to spread your seats in front of other beach huts, even if they are unoccupied. We appreciate the beach is a public place but we have to respect other beach users.
9. Please tell us about any damage or breakages at the end of your time so that we can rectify the situation. Small accidents, we can carry, but otherwise, we must charge for damage and repairs. We also reserve the right to charge for any extra cleaning.
10. No smoking is permitted in any of our huts. This includes smoking cannabis or any other illegal substance.
11. No Liability is accepted for any loss, damage, sickness or injury however caused which may be sustained during the time at any of our huts, to the guest or any member of the party, or invited persons, or any car or its contents, or any possession of the guest or any member of the party.
12. There is a maximum number of six people, including babies and children, allowed in and out of The Red Beach Hut at any time. These numbers must not be exceeded. We reserve the right to terminate your day if the number of persons occupying the hut exceeds the maximum stated and refuse any future bookings made.
13. No music is allowed.
14. No barbeques are allowed. They are prohibited by the Beach Hut Owners Association due to fire threat.
15. No gazebos are allowed.
16. For Daytime hire, please do not arrive before the arrival time of 9 am and vacate by 6 pm at the latest. For evening hire, please do not arrive before 7pm and vacate by 11 pm at the latest.
17. Descriptions – whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the property details on the website, all statements are made in good faith and are for guidance only. Photos and maps are for illustrative purposes only.
18. Access to the beach huts requires use of steps down from Southcliff or up from the promenade. Row D is not accessible for wheelchairs or anyone with limited ability to climb stairs. We recommend using a front-row beach hut.
Many thanks for your co-operation and we hope you enjoy your stay at The Red Beach Hut.