Our Dragon Hut is a lovely, spacious, dog-friendly hut located on the 5th row near the pier at Southcliff, Walton-on-the-Naze. It has a more traditional beach hut layout, for nostalgic days by the seaside. Dragon is one row behind Maple hut, perfect if you are a large group needing two huts. Make memories at your little red happy place. ❤️
Dragon Hut Beach Hut Hire
Our Dragon Hut is a lovely, comfortable and spacious dog-friendly beach hut. It is located on the 5th Row at Southcliff, near the pier and directly behind our Maple hut. Enjoy the view of the pier and the golden sandy beaches at Walton On-the-Naze. Positioned on the 5th row, you’ll find the location to be super peaceful and private, away from the hustle and bustle and the crowds on the promenade. Dragon hut has everything you need to enjoy a comfortable day by the sea. The layout of the hut provides ample room for dogs, should you like to bring all family members to the beach for the day. You’ll find the location to be super peaceful and private, away from the hustle and bustle and the crowds on the promenade. Listen to the roar of the sea, breathe in the salty air, feel the ocean breeze, and soak in the beautiful coastal surroundings. Whether you want to walk along the Naze, swim in the sea, play on the pier, or devour seaside treats, you’ll enjoy the perfect day. There’s so much to explore at Walton-On-the-Naze. Laugh, rediscover your smile, kick back, unwind and relax – live life full of joy.
We’ve thought of everything, so you don’t have to think about a thing, including how to ensure your canines stay comfortable at the beach. Give yourself permission to switch off and enjoy a day by the sea.
- Access Dragon hut from 9 am until 6 pm.
- Add extended hours – arrive super early, or stay super late, for an extra £20
- Maximum 6 people per booking.
- Dog friendly
- View of the golden sandy beach and sea
- Spotlessly clean, fresh and modern
- Cleaned with VirusEnd
- 5th row, providing privacy and peace from the busy promenade
- No wheelchair access unfortunately
- No overnight stays
- NOTE: During COVID-19 not all items are available, due to the potential for cross-contamination.
- Check the sunrise and sunset times here
- Check the tide times here
High Season Rates
01 May to 30th September
Low Season Rates
01 October – 30 April
|Daytime 9am-6pm: £75||Daytime 9am-6pm: £65|
|Evening 7pm-late: £55||Evening 7pm-late: £55|
Use this calendar to book our Dragon Hut
We make it super easy to make a booking:
- Click on Daytime or Evening hire for the correct calendar.
- Use the arrows at the top right corner of the calendar to scroll forward through the months of the year.
- Click on your desired dates. (you can book multiple dates)
- Fill in the form with your contact information.
- Click Book Now.
- Pay securely online.
Daytime hours 9am-6pm
Evening Hours 7pm-late