There are lots of reasons to hire a beach hut for the day, from getting cosy with a cup of tea to having a secure base to keep your things while you explore. The beach is the perfect place for a family day out, and while beach huts aren’t for everyone, they offer so many benefits that help to create the best staycation!
12 Reasons to hire a beach hut for the day
- A beach hut gives you a base for the day. Friends can find your hut easily and there’s no worry of leaving your belongings on the open beach while you take a dip. The beach hut is the perfect base to call home for the day as you explore the area.
- A beach hut provides shelter from the weather. It’s easy to wish for sun, sun, sun but sometimes it can be too much and you need to get out of the heat for a while. The hut is the ideal place to keep out of the midday sun and stay cool in the shade. On the other hand, if the weather turns a little colder, you can cosy up indoors and still enjoy your day at the beach.
- Anxiety and worry melts away at a beach hut. We have all had a stressful year to say the least and as a parent I see how anxious it makes our kids. Why not hire the beach hut after school and help them reduce their (and your) anxiety, even just for an afternoon. Breathing in the fresh sea air does wonders!
- Watch the sunrise from a beach hut. It might be difficult to envision yourself out of bed that early but i promise you it will be worth it. A beach hut is the perfect place to watch the sunrise while you enjoy a delicious, well earned breakfast. You can hire the Red Beach Hut for a sunrise session and enjoy your morning with us.
- No lugging chairs and umbrellas to the beach. Sometimes it can look like you are a bit of a pack horse, juggling bags, chairs and kids as you struggle to find an empty spot on the beach. No more! The hut is fully equipped with everything you might need.
- The ideal base to eat your fish and chip dinner and watch the sunset. You can hire the hut for the evening and have the hut until the end of the day. It makes the perfect place to sit and eat your scrumptious fish and chips while admiring the view. You can even eat your fish and chips at the table, on a real plate with a knife and fork. Gone are the days of balancing a paper bag on your knees, does it get better than that?
- A beach hut provides privacy. You’ve basically got your own private changing room where you can slip into your swimwear for a splash in the sea. No more coming to the beach in your swimwear and awkwardly trying to change under a towel! Whether you hire for the day or want an early morning sunrise swim, the beach hut is the ideal base to go swimming!
- The perfect date night. The beach hut is the ideal place to have a romantic date. Set up with twinkling lights and candles, there is nothing more romantic than taking a moment to enjoy each other’s company in the peace and quiet of the beach. You can hire the Red Beach Hut for the evening and book time for you!
- Make time for you at the beach hut. The beach hut is the ideal place to sit back, relax, and take time for yourself by the seaside. Take a book and sit and listen to the waves, you definitely deserve to take time for yourself.
- Get a holiday in a day! A day at the beach hut is the perfect way to have a holiday in just a day! Especially in a year where we still don’t know whether we will get abroad, the beach hut is the perfect place to get away without actually getting away!
- Enjoy the evening. You can stay at the beach later than you might usually. Snuggle up in the hut in the evening with a hot chocolate and enjoy the sunset. You could even bring your pyjamas and get ready for bed before you carry the tired kids to the car.
- Finally, you’ve got the best view ever! Not that there is any explanation needed for a wonderful view, but this is the best place to find inspiration and take time for restorative rest. All you have to do is sit by the hut window and take in the view.
Well there are my 12 reasons to hire a beach hut for the day…have I convinced you? You can book a day at the Red Beach Hut here.